I would like to beat the NASDAQ market. To do it i need to buy some NASDAQ companies shares. But which one should I buy? I need to think about it.
First let's think about what kind of shares do I need as my first.
My first shares should be:
- profitable of course
- big blue chip with strong fundamentals
- good for a long time investment (few years I guess)
- paying some dividend every year
- beating the market since few years
- with prospects to grow even more
- well know multinational company
- with low risk for me to lose money (are there such shares on NASDAQ?)
- it should be a basic shares in my portfolio
It is a hard decision to me. I have some doubts about any shares I think about. Can you help you? I would like you to help me if anybody read it. Much appreciate for every comment.